Committee on Estimates
The Committee on Estimates is constituted under Rule 252 of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Telangana Legislative Assembly.
Composition of the Committee
The Committee consists of 13 members of whom, 9 members elected from the Legislative Assembly and 4 Members are elected from the Legislature Council. The Chairman of the comiittee is appointed by the Speaker from among the Members of the Committee.
Functions of the Committee
- to report what economies, improvements in organisation, efficiency or administrative reform consistent with the policy underlying the estimates may be effected;
- to suggest alternative policies in order to bring about efficiency and economy in administration;
- to examine whether the money is well laid out within the limits of the policy implied in the estimates; and
- to suggest the form in which the estimates shall be presented to the Legislature.
1. Sri Solipeta Ramalinga Reddy
MEMBERS FROM ASSEMBLY
2. Sri Koosukuntla Prabhakar Reddy
3. Sri Anjaiah Yelganamoni
4. Sri Vemula Veeresham
5. Sri Muthireddy Yadagiri Reddy
6. Smt. Aruna D.K
7. Sri Ajay Kumar Puvvada
8. Sri Madhavaram Krishna Rao
9. Sri Payam Venkateswarulu
MEMBERS FROM COUNCIL
10. Sri Katepally Janardhan Reddy
11. Sri D. Rajeshwar Rao
12. Sri M.S. Prabhakar Rao
13. Sri Syed Aminul Hasan Jafri