Business Advisory Committee
Business Advisory Committee to decide the Business to be transacted by the House during the Sessions.
As per Rule 232 of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Telangana Legislative Council at the Commencement of the Council or from time to time, as the case may be, the Chairman may nominate the Business Advisory Committee consisting of not more than Eight Members including the Leader of the House and the Chairman who shall be the Chairman of the Committee.
The Report of the Committee shall be placed on the Table of the House by the Leader of the House or in his absence by any Member authorized.
Composition of the Committee
- Sri Kanakamamidi Swamy Goud,
- Sri Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao
- Sri Mohd Mahmood Ali
Deputy Chief Minister (Revenue)
- Sri Thanneru Harish Rao
Minister for Irrigation & Legislative Affairs
- Sri Mohammed Ali Shabbir
Leader of the Opposition
- Sri Paturi Sudhakar Reddy
- Sri Syed Altaf Hyder Razvi
- Sri Katepally Janardhan Reddy
1. Sri Nethi Vidyasagar,
Hon'ble Deputy Chairman
2. Sri D. Rajeshwar Rao
3. Sri N. Ramachandra Rao
4. Sri Naradasu Laxman Rao
5. Sri Bodakunti Venkateshwarlu
6. Dr. Palla Rajeshwar Reddy
7. Sri Ponguleti Sudhakar Reddy
- Report on the Decisions of the Business Advisory Committee taken at its meeting held on 10-03-2017.
- Report on the Decisions of the Business Advisory Committee taken at its meeting held on 29-04-2017..